Physical Therapy Specialist dedicated to get you Back to your Best
Reid Physical Therapy strives for exceptional patient satisfaction and patient outcomes. We are dedicated to providing outstanding treatment sessions using not only time tested manual therapy techniques but also new treatment approaches such as Dry Needling, Cupping, or Infrared. We are your "one-stop-shop" for all your therapy needs. Our team incorporates one-on-one care and we excel in musculoskeletal conditions anything from back and neck pain, to post-op foot and ankle, to advanced spine surgery, to total joints or your sports rehab needs. Let us know what we can do for you!
- Neck Pain: What are “Knots” and Trigger Points and what is a facet? - I have a similar conversation multiple times a week with neck patients regarding this question: “Is that a knot?” I… Read More
- Cervical Muscle Imbalances, Neck Pain and Text Neck - Muscle imbalances in the neck and shoulders are very common and can cause a multitude of problems, including chronic neck… Read More
- Spinal Alignment - When a healthcare practitioner uses the term “alignment” when it refers to your spine, it can be a bit misleading. … Read More
- Diagnosing Lateral Thigh Pain: IT band syndrome, Hip Bursitis and referred Back pain - Are you experiencing constant or intermittent lateral thigh pain? There are several musculoskeletal conditions that lateral thigh pain could be,… Read More
- When to Return to Sports after ACL surgery, A Timeline - When to Return to Sports after ACL surgery, a timeline I recently read an interesting research report about the recovery… Read More
- Low back pain: Are you dealing with a Spinal Hyper-mobility? - Do you have an aching back with point tenderness? Have you ever wondered where that pain and tenderness might be… Read More
- Posture and the Eyes - The old guidelines that recommended that the monitor be placed at eye level were based in part on the belief… Read More
- Knee Pain: Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome - There are several reasons someone might present with knee pain. One of the many reasons is a faulty patellofemoral joint.… Read More
Physical Therapy Specialist in Spine, Sports Injury, Orthopedics, Fall Risk and Balance
Welcome to Reid Clinic, a personable, one-on-one, hands-on physical therapy environment. We are conveniently located in Roswell, Georgia right on the Alpharetta border with easy access from Milton. Reid Clinic is a therapist-owned facility that specializes in spine treatment, sports injuries, orthopedics, fall risk and balance.
We have private treatment rooms and a state-of-the-art facility. We offer a wide range of physical therapy services. We also provide complete post-surgical rehabilitation programs.
Our clients have access to physical therapists with excellent manual therapy skills and extensive knowledge in Orthopedic Manual Therapy. We also have advanced training in a wide range physical therapy treatment techniques such as Core Stabilization, Neuromuscular Deep Tissue Therapy, and Neurodynamics.
Ask us about Dry Needling, Cupping, Scraping, and our Anodyne (Infrared) techniques at your evaluation!
Reid Clinic prides itself on a one-on-one treatment approach where you are treated by the same physical therapist at each visit. Your therapist will follow an individualized treatment approach for each patient that’s developed after a comprehensive patient examination to determine the underlying source of pain. We are dedicated to patient-centered care where you are treated with the same competence and expertise we would provide to our family.
What Our Patients Are Saying About Us…
News and Links
- The importance of Sleep for health
- The benefits of High School Sports
- Heat Related Illness and young Athletes
- Holiday Stress Buster | Physically Distanced Physical Activity
- Virtual Run, Walk and Roll Events, A Great Way to Stay Active and Connected!
- Staying Active During COVID-19
- Physical Therapy Can Help Straighten a Hunched Back for Older People
- 4 Things a Physical Therapist Can Do That Your Doctor Can’t
- Study finds choosing physical therapy over pain medication can lead to less opioid usage
- Trying Physical Therapy First For Low Back Pain May Curb Use Of Opioids