Physical Therapy Specialist dedicated to get you Back to your Best
Reid Physical Therapy strives for exceptional patient satisfaction and patient outcomes. We are dedicated to providing outstanding treatment sessions using not only time tested manual therapy techniques but also new treatment approaches such as Dry Needling, Cupping, or Infrared. We are your "one-stop-shop" for all your therapy needs. Our team incorporates one-on-one care and we excel in musculoskeletal conditions anything from back and neck pain, to post-op foot and ankle, to advanced spine surgery, to total joints or your sports rehab needs. Let us know what we can do for you!
- Posture and the Eyes - The old guidelines that recommended that the monitor be placed at eye level were based in part on the belief… Read More
- Knee Pain: Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome - There are several reasons someone might present with knee pain. One of the many reasons is a faulty patellofemoral joint.… Read More
- Pelvic Tilt: Exercising with Low-Back Pain - There are many misconceptions or faulty versions of the pelvic tilt that we have seen over the years. Even our… Read More
- Rotator Cuff Overuse: Tendonitis, Impingement, and eventual Tear - The rotator cuff is a group of four muscles tendons that help stabilize and rotate the shoulder. Without this group… Read More
- Heel Pain: Achilles Tendonitis, Tenosynovitis, and Tendinosis - Heel pain felt on the back of the heel instead of on the bottom where you would feel plantar fasciitis,… Read More
- Heel Pain: Plantar Fasciitis - Our feet are an important part of our bodies because they allow us to walk, run, dance, and explore new… Read More
- Changes in Mobility of Soft-Tissues around the Articular Facet - The articular facets are the small joints that connect the vertebral bodies of our spine. Many people know of the… Read More
- Spinal Disc Mechanics: Understanding the relationship between rotation and compression - Have you ever stopped to think about the mechanics of how the vertebral disc in your spine works? Probably not,… Read More
Physical Therapy Specialist in Spine, Sports Injury, Orthopedics, Fall Risk and Balance
Welcome to Reid Clinic, a personable, one-on-one, hands-on physical therapy environment. We are conveniently located in Roswell, Georgia right on the Alpharetta border with easy access from Milton. Reid Clinic is a therapist-owned facility that specializes in spine treatment, sports injuries, orthopedics, fall risk and balance.
We have private treatment rooms and a state-of-the-art facility. We offer a wide range of physical therapy services. We also provide complete post-surgical rehabilitation programs.
Our clients have access to physical therapists with excellent manual therapy skills and extensive knowledge in Orthopedic Manual Therapy. We also have advanced training in a wide range physical therapy treatment techniques such as Core Stabilization, Neuromuscular Deep Tissue Therapy, and Neurodynamics.
Reid Clinic prides itself on a one-on-one treatment approach where you are treated by the same physical therapist at each visit. Your therapist will follow an individualized treatment approach for each patient that’s developed after a comprehensive patient examination to determine the underlying source of pain. We are dedicated to patient-centered care where you are treated with the same competence and expertise we would provide to our family.
What Our Patients Are Saying About Us…